Thursday, July 15, 2010

Every time I start a personal entry

I feel like it's too personal and close the screen. Here is the abridged version:

I have baby fever again. This happens every few months. I start feeling jealous and resentful of everyone with their beautiful little babies. My cousin's girlfriend just had their first baby on the 4th. Three days later, his brother's girlfriend announced she's pregnant.
Mike is against kids before marriage, but has no plans on popping the question any time soon.
The whole situation is so stupid and frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. :( Please don't go read my blog then. HAHA I post WAY too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like I get baby fever when things aren't going so well for me. Which is the WORST time to have a baby. Haha! You are partially to blame for having your little darling, though. But it's not a bad thing!
    I'm feeling fine with our house full of animals these days.

    ReplyDelete